Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Giant Leap

How many of you out there have "gain weight" as number one on your to do list? I'm gonna guess, not too many. It is certainly not at the top of mine!

But for Noah -- between the poor absorption, severe allergies and sensitivities, and the terrible stomach issues -- it has been one of the great difficulties in his life. And that is saying something.

So I wasn't expecting much in that department when we went to the doctor for a check-up. I mean, I thought he would have gained a couple pounds, and I would have been very pleased with that. A little gain for Noah is a giant leap.

Well, I am very, very, very (how many can I add before it comes completely ridiculous?) proud to say that Noah has gained about six pounds in the past year! Six pounds!!

To put it into perspective, that is six more pounds than he gained in the previous three years. Yes. It was that bad.

As my dear friend Tracy would say "Go God!!"

(We miss you, Tracy!)

And we are looking forward to more giant leaps!

1 comment:

TB Sorrells said...

Go God! indeed! We are thrilled for sweet Noah AND his mama and daddy - this is fabulous news BTW...please remind Noah that I'd be happy to give him 10 lbs of mine ;)