Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Football Practice Fun

Noah LOVES football, and he gets it honest with his father being a football coach. So today when we stopped by practice, Noah had a big smile on his face that I thought I'd share.


I know, I know. It's been forever since I have posted, but my life has become much more complicated since having Isaiah. He is WONDERFUL. I love having him here, and he fills our life with laughter and smiles. See? Complicated isn't always a bad thing.

Anyway, my excuses are over. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. Noah is doing well. I'd like to see a little more progress for him, and we are looking into some new things that could help him, but we are still doing his program. Actually, I am looking forward to ramping up his program now that Isaiah has gotten a little older. So, anyway, we are back on the Internet, and as you can see, Noah still has his amazing smile!!

No comments: